One of the reasons we are so excited about attending race events and other events around the country is that we get to meet other people who are learning about or are already excited about the benefits of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics/Manufacturing (STEM) education. We recommend that students get involved at their school, in their community or online in STEM learning and subscribe to tutorials, sign up for prize challenges or join a robotics team in their area. Here are some great resources we’ve discovered so that students can continue the STEM learning excitement!
Online STEM Resource Links:
- Robotics Coach Academy – Teacher’s Guide (Create Schoology Account, Click Courses and use free Access Code: J5PT2-J47FS)
- EV3 Learning Videos (Schoology free Access Code: ZRTGZ-WVGT7)
- Edutech: Coding for Kids: 24 Free Websites that Teach Programming
- Nasa: An Educator’s Guide to the Engineering Design Process (Gr. 3-5): https://www.nasa.gov/pdf/630753main_NASAsBESTActivityGuide3-5.pdf
- Code.org – One of the very best free ways to begin to learn programming
- Kahn Academy – Best free tutorial site ever!
- EV3 Lessons – So many tutorial on EV3’s and FIRST LEGO League tournament tips!
Our favorite auto racing articles: